PLC Control IEC Testing Equipment 60335 - 2 - 23 Swivel Flexing Tester
The swivel flexing tester is designed and manufactured according to the standard IEC60335 -2- 23 clause 11.101, it is used to examine the temperature rise performance of the rotary joint of the apparatus after a continuous rotating operation.
The test device is controlled by Mitsubishi PLC, adopt to 7 inch touch screen humanized operation interface, the temperature rise of the rotary joint can be measured by the handheld infrared thermometer. The test times, clockwise and counterclockwise rotary angles can be preset, the test device will automatically stop working when the test times reach to the preset value. The test device can also supply load current to test sample (1.25 times of test sample’s rated current).
1. This test device is controlled by PLC electrical system, adopts stepper motor to drive ball screw clockwise and counterclockwise rotating, then realize the reciprocating actions of the manipulator.
2. Full-touch mode of operation, parameters can be preset, including the number of test times, speed and etc., with the functions of manual adjustment and real-time display of test speed, test times, clockwise and counterclockwise rotating, so that can be more accurate and effective to set and display of each parameter.
3. The fixture can perfectly match with the sample, easy to adjust.
4. Load test and non-load test can be switchable, with built-in load, after inserting the plug of the test sample to the socket on the test device, then the test current can be regulated, and the test with load can be processed.
5. Adopt floor structure, with casters can move freely, rigid chassis, good stability, spray seal plate, aluminum sandblasting fixtures, beautiful and practical.
Number of trials
0~999999, can be preset
Load Voltage 200~260V